Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MY DAY :)

It was about a week from my birthday on 4th November 2010. I'm 18 years old now, much wishes for this year. Now, I'm going to write about my unforgettable memories and also my favorite moment in this year!

4th November 2010, 00:00 AM My boyfriend called me and said "Happy Birthday honey, many wishes for you. But, I'm sorry I can't give you anything this year. Because as you know I lost my wallet a week ago". Then he ended the call. On 06:00 AM, he called me and said "Pick me up at my home now!" I said," what's up hun? any trouble with denok (his motorcycle)?" He replied, "Yap, pick me up oke?" Then, I drove my car and picked him out. What a surprised! He came to my car with his mom and brought me a mini chocolate cake with the number 1&8 candles on the top. He gave me a forehead kissed and hugged. And her mom also gave me a lil hugged. On the way to the campus, he asked me to searched a flashdisk on his bag. But I found something, it was a red love box, then I opened the cover and it was a beautiful ring! Woooaaaa, it was such as a romantic scene on the movie. Here is the picture of the gifts that he gave to me :)



In the noon, after the Hukum&Pembangunan Class, I got a big surprises from KESSOS 2010! It turned out that the birthday was not just me, but there are members of Social Welfare who was also the same birthday with me. She was ANDRA PARAMITHA KIRANA. Check out the picture !





And here's a cake from friends Social Welfare, 2010, cheesecake! do not envy ya.... slurrrrp :p



BIG THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment